Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hello, South Korea!

According to my blog stats, I actually have quite a readership in South Korea, of all places! So I'm giving a shout out to my South Korean fan base... 안녕하세요!

I hope that translated correctly and that I didn't just start some kind of war... blame Google if that said anything but "hello". Not me. I'm innocent.

나는 재미있을 무언가를 깊이 말하고 싶으면 그러나 당신이 읽고 있다 때문에, 나는 이렇게 흥분한다, 나 제대로 나의 사은을 나타내기 위하여 낱말을 찾아낼 수 없다! 나는 나가 불고기와 김치를 사랑한ㄴ다는 것을 추가하고 싶다! 저희가 한국어를… 말하지 않는 독자에 작은 농담을 하게 하십시오

That translates, roughly, to "'sup, yo?" 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness. You're hilarious. Say An-yon-ha-seyo. And you are saying hello properly. I don't read Hangul but that looks like a lot of words to say one little sentence. And yes, I am part of your readership here in the Republic of Korea... I have a Korean IP address ;)

Love, Summer

007jas said...

Just for you, Sum! The rest of it actually did say something but, it got lost in translation. Love you!