This just in... Kai does not like Oreo's. I'm not entirely sure we're related.
Okay, maybe we come from the same gene pool. I mean, the girl CAN smell chocolate on your breath from across the room. When she was about 1, she found Hershey kisses, inside a zip-lock bag, which was inside a paper bag, which was stuffed in the back of the pantry, and she was eating them through the foil wrapping. There were some interesting diaper changes the following day in the Hollingsworth household!
These days, though, she seems to prefer dark chocolate. What can I say? She has complex taste. She also attempts to order herself a soy cappuccino with an extra shot when we hit the Starbucks drive through.
Which reminds me... I saw a funny sign today at a coffee shop. It was a list describing different levels of coffee boldness:
1. Mild, Light and Crisp
2. Bright, Lively, Easy Drinking
3. Balanced, Smooth, Full Flavored
4. Rich, Elegant, Complex
5. Bold, Dark, Intense
Which made me think, "I like my coffee like I like my men..."
Okay, maybe we come from the same gene pool. I mean, the girl CAN smell chocolate on your breath from across the room. When she was about 1, she found Hershey kisses, inside a zip-lock bag, which was inside a paper bag, which was stuffed in the back of the pantry, and she was eating them through the foil wrapping. There were some interesting diaper changes the following day in the Hollingsworth household!
These days, though, she seems to prefer dark chocolate. What can I say? She has complex taste. She also attempts to order herself a soy cappuccino with an extra shot when we hit the Starbucks drive through.
Which reminds me... I saw a funny sign today at a coffee shop. It was a list describing different levels of coffee boldness:
1. Mild, Light and Crisp
2. Bright, Lively, Easy Drinking
3. Balanced, Smooth, Full Flavored
4. Rich, Elegant, Complex
5. Bold, Dark, Intense
Which made me think, "I like my coffee like I like my men..."

No comments:
Post a Comment