actually sent this in an email to someone but, thought it was worth posting for those of you who know and love my daughter...
naptime... I get both kids in bed- reef on one side and Kai on the other. Kai was busily bouncing and singing and talking. after several firm, "lay down and shut your eyes this instant miss mam!" 's she quieted down enough for me to drift off to sleep... only to be awakened with the bed bouncing as she jumped on it, squealing and singing the theme to the wonder pets at the top of her lungs. I grabbed her and firmly told her that it was nap time and made several threats. so, she laid down and started talking (she told me her milk was letting down and she needed to nurse her doll) and then she fiened snoring... then I had feet in my hair somehow, followed by her blanket being thrown over my face. that was it! I'd had it! I threw the blanket off and growled, "GO TO SLEEP!" her little lip puffed out and tears welled in her eyes. she snuggled next to me and made a real effort to fall asleep. several moments later, I felt her hug my arm and say, "I wuv you mamma." I turned to her and she exclaimed, "oh, mommy! you look just like a beautiful princess!" that was it... I gave in. naptime was over.
naptime... I get both kids in bed- reef on one side and Kai on the other. Kai was busily bouncing and singing and talking. after several firm, "lay down and shut your eyes this instant miss mam!" 's she quieted down enough for me to drift off to sleep... only to be awakened with the bed bouncing as she jumped on it, squealing and singing the theme to the wonder pets at the top of her lungs. I grabbed her and firmly told her that it was nap time and made several threats. so, she laid down and started talking (she told me her milk was letting down and she needed to nurse her doll) and then she fiened snoring... then I had feet in my hair somehow, followed by her blanket being thrown over my face. that was it! I'd had it! I threw the blanket off and growled, "GO TO SLEEP!" her little lip puffed out and tears welled in her eyes. she snuggled next to me and made a real effort to fall asleep. several moments later, I felt her hug my arm and say, "I wuv you mamma." I turned to her and she exclaimed, "oh, mommy! you look just like a beautiful princess!" that was it... I gave in. naptime was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment