Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Denied

United Healthcare Payment Denial. Every bill since Sept 2013. Still no word on resolution or efforts to do so. Doing my best to get my "case" in order to file complaints with the MD Insurance Administration, among other entities.

Note: This is just for labwork, which she has at least once per month. Multiply this by 12 (and, during some months, up to twice a week) plus any additional medical bills, hospital stays, etc. 

"Denied. Disallowed. We've put in a ticket. We have no record of your call." -United Healthcare
 

4 comments:

Debi said...

Baby, I am going to do my best to help you take this apart and then you can write a letter to their appeals dept and send it CERTIFIED MAIL.

dena said...

"perseverance furthers" it says in the I Ching. Even though your tired and angry with an indifferent corporate entity. I ,too, ,had issues with United Health care last year. So frustrating, all the time with different "know-nothings 'on the phone and emails.No constant answers.. Persist...carry on. Keeping positive outcome thoughts and meditations for you.

dena said...

"perseverance furthers" it says in the I Ching. Even though your tired and angry with an indifferent corporate entity. I ,too, ,had issues with United Health care last year. So frustrating, all the time with different "know-nothings 'on the phone and emails.No constant answers.. Persist...carry on. Keeping positive outcome thoughts and meditations for you.

February 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Debi said...

AND no more phone calls taking their word for anything! Always back up what they say in a letter sent certified. Particularly if it involves LOTS of $. But then everything does in the medical field, yes?